Sunday, November 27, 2016

Email #12 - The Return #ROLLTIDE

November 21, 2016
Alberville, Alabama

FAMMMMMMM!!!! I swear it's been like a year since I've seen you guys.... Well at least it feels like that long... Well I want to say thank you to all of you for reaching out to me while I was home for a few weeks. As much as I didn't want to go home I was meant to be there and to do something. I still don't know exactly why I needed to come home for surgery but that is where the Lord needed me for those few weeks. But anyways!!! I'm SOOOO PUMPED TO BE BACK OUT!!! Wow! I flew in and saw all the green and wow. It was so nice.... uhhhhhhh I love it.

So this week has been pretty crazy! I don't have anything cause they weren't expecting me back that fast so I don't have a bed and I live out of my suitcase but that's good. I'M BACK IN ALABAMA!!!! Pretty sweet huh? I missed it if you can't tell. I still love you all don't worry! I haven't forgotten about you! We have been doing a lot of Less Active work this week which has been super great! We also had one of our investigators named Dienly at church this week! BIG DEAL! Wow. I saw him walk in and I was so pumped! So that was super cool and we have been playing soccer with people on the street too just like usual! So It's been a pretty stellar week! Thank you so much for all you did for me while I was home! It means more than you know! Love you all and have a great week! Hopefully I'll have some sweet story to tell you next week.  Love you all!

Strength and Honor
Elder Noah Featherstone









No comments:

Post a Comment