Monday, April 17, 2017

Email #32 - Easter

April 17, 2017
Birmingham, Alabama


Family, How was your Easter? I sure hope it was great. This has been an interesting couple of days. I'll start from last Tuesday.


Tuesday we were able to go to the temple again. It was super super good to go back. I loved it! The temple is such an amazing place where we can feel so close to the Spirit and so close to our Father in Heaven. After the temple we had Zone Conference. It was super good! President Sainsbury talked about the Atonement and specifically repentance. It was really good. I really enjoyed it and I took away a lot of things that I could do to improve and to help me teach better to the needs of our investigators. I always look forward to our Zone Conferences and the meetings we have because they aren't only a time for us to learn, but also a time for each of us to receive personal revelation. We go to church to partake of the sacrament and to receive personal revelation. So It was a stellar day!


Wednesday we were in Tuscaloosa visiting a lot of Less Active Members. We are starting to develop some really good relationships with the members out there. It's been super great. We are going to do our best to get a weekly Family Home Evening with all of the members there together. It could be so good for them and be a blast as well so I really hope that it turns out.


Thursday I was sick and I thought that I just had a cold... but nope. Friday I went to the doctor and I found out that I had a sinus infection. How great is that! #shoot #dangit #crap So from there on it was a little bit of a hit and miss week. There were times when I couldn't go out in the morning, but we would go out later in the evening, or vice versa. So it was a little bit of an interesting week with Illnesses, but I'm all good now! So nothing to worry about!


I always love this time of year when we get to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior. I was thinking about how we always are super excited for Christmas, and that is the holiday that we all anticipate the most. Realistically we should feel that way about Easter, Easter is the holiday where we celebrate the fact that Christ lives. He is watching over each and every one of us. We can be resurrected again through Him. I don't know if you all have seen the Easter Initiative that the Church put out but it is AMAZING! It gives me the chills every time I watch it with an investigator or members. PLEASE GO WATCH IT! It's really amazing. It helps us not only feel the Spirit but it helps us know of the importance of Easter.


Thank you so much for your prayers and support! I love you all! I hope you have had a great Easter. You're all in my prayers.


Strength and Honor

Elder Noah Featherstone


Elder Curtis and I

THE COMPS

Model pose

Elder Featherstone, Elder Wilson, Elder Krupa, and Elder Nelson (Our Zone Leaders)

DAVIDDDDDDDD MI AMIGO

A bunch of the Elders in the Zone

A McDonalds Worker Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment