Monday, May 15, 2017

Email #36 - The Return to Huntsville

May 15, 2017
Birmingham, AL - Headed to Huntsville


Family! This one is going to have to be a little short but this week has been an eventful one. This week we have been continuing working with an investigator of ours named Irma. She as well as her whole family came to church on Sunday and they just loved it!  It was super super good. They have come to know a few of the members pretty well and it was just great. I loved seeing their family there.  


It was a sad goodbye as well.  As I told you yesterday, I am heading back to Huntsville to serve in the Spanish Branch there.  A little bit of a interesting switch but it should be good! I'm excited to see all the members up there again, and on the bright side I already know my way around town ha! So it'll be super good. I'm excited!  You're all in my prayers! Love you all!


Strength and Honor,
Elder Noah Featherstone




2 comments:

  1. Love you dear Noah and we are always interested in your messages whether they or short or long, and always the photos of your smiling face! We can tell that you are well loved and making successful contacts where ever you serve. I am still hoping that you will meet up with Elder Wilson, but he will be completing his mission in July so I don't know what the chances are at this point. You would literally make beautiful music together... if only your mission president were aware. Not that music is the most important part of your calling, but it would be such a double blessing for the both of you.
    Bless you in this transfer and all you are doing to teach and strengthen the good people of Alabama!
    Love you,
    Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to my comment?

    I said I am always so happy to get your messages and photos of your smiling face! I can tell you are well loved and enjoying your mission. I still wish you could meet up with Elder Wilson but he will complete his mission inJuly so time is short. You would literally make beautiful music together - I hope you mission president is aware. Of course that isn't the most important part of your mission but it would be a double blessing for the two of you and a spiritual musical experience for anyone listening.
    Anyway, best wishes on the latest transfer and know you will be effective and loved wherever you are. We sure love you !!!
    XOXOXO
    Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete