Monday, May 22, 2017

Email #37 - The Move

May 22, 2017
Huntsville, Alabama


Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing super fantastic. I heard that this week was a big one at home. I love it. Can't wait to say “Hi” to my nephew Rudy! Too bad he will be walking by the time I get back... Whoops. Ha I love hearing about all that is going on! I love that this week was a really good one.


Saying goodbye to all the members and everyone in the Lorna Branch was super hard but it was a great experience serving there and I loved it. They are all so great.  I was a little nervous to get back to Huntsville but it's been good so far. The Branch was super happy to see me so that made it a lot easier coming back. I'm super excited for everything here. We have been basically starting over since I got here. We have been doing a lot of tracting and it's been good.  We have found a few people that are pretty interested in the message so that makes it super exciting.  


We had a really cool experience this week. We had some extra time to do some tracting a few days ago and so we knocked about 30 doors and nobody answered. Elder Damaso asked if we should just go, I responded, "Dude... I just want to talk to a Hispanic..." The next door! BAM! Hispanic! BOOM! Return Appointment! SNAP! New Investigator! You gotta love it when you really see the Lord's hand in you life. It's amazing that he is consistantly looking out for us. I am always amazed at the love that He shows each one of us.


Well I apologize that this is going to have to be a short one, but we are running a little low on time. A member from Lorna came up and visited me today. It was super awesome of him to do that but because we spent a little too much time with him we are crammed on emailing. I love you all! Have the most amazing week ever and send everyone my love!


Strength and Honor


-Elder Noah Featherstone
 Presidente Pardo, Elder Krupa, and I doing some shopping for the Pasteleria.

The members that work in the Pasteleria

Our investigator in Lorna, Irma, and her kids.

ELDER DEVEREAUX IS BACK

Elders Featherstone, Devereaux, and Fotu


No comments:

Post a Comment