Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Email #39 - Answer to Prayer

#39 Noah's Email - June 5, 2017
Huntsville, Alabama

Family! How are you all? I've heard some good things have happened lately and it makes me super happy! This week has been a good one here in Huntsville! It was a little bit of a slow week again but we had quite a few people open up and we had a few really good lessons.

This week after we got home, I was so worn out and I felt like we weren't having anything happen. That night, before I went to bed, I went to the Lord and asked him to help me feel of His love, and that I would know what I can do to be comforted through a hard day where nobody answered and we got yelled at. It was a hard day where nothing happened.  I was frustrated.  My companion was frustrated and we just wanted something to happen. But that night I felt comforted, I felt at peace. It was such an amazing experience where we had a rough day but we definitely went to bed feeling at peace as if we had done our part that day. It was a great reminder to me that He is always watching over us and he is always looking out for us.

This week we found a family that lives in a trailer park in South Huntsville. Their family is so big they take up 3 different trailers with 3 different generations. Pretty Crazy! But we have been talking to them a lot and they commited to read the Book of Mormon and we are working with them a lot! So we are slowly getting some progress here!

Also! This week I got an email from my past companion saying that our Investigator Irma in Birmingham is on a Baptismal Date! So that made me super happy to see this week!

I think that's about it for this week! But Love you all! I hope you have a great week! You are in my prayers!

Strength and Honor

Elder Noah Featherstone


Elder Messick and I

Elder Damaso and I tracting at 8:30 pm 

                You ever see the movie "Jumanji?"








No comments:

Post a Comment