Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Email #71 - Good Times and Hard Times

January 14, 2018
Birmingham, Alabama


Family! I am super super sorry. But there is a storm coming into the Birmingham area so I don't have a whole lot of time to email. I decided I'd just cut my emails short so that some others could have a little bit more time so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.


This week we had a lot of experiences that were really like the scripture in Ether 12. We really need to show our faith to the Lord. Almost every night this week we were really struggling finding and talking to anyone. Nobody was opening and it was just pretty rough. When we got to the last couple of houses at about 8:45pm, everyone opened that we taught 2 lessons in the last few minutes of the night. It was pretty good!


As well, we have an investigator that is going through a rough time with his family, and then to just make things worse.... His main electrical wires in his house burned in a fire or something so he doesn't have electricity right now. It's been a really hard time for him right now. He has been reading the Book of Mormon and just loving it. It's been amazing. His name is Edmundo. He is one of the most amazing people I've ever met here. It's amazing to see these people change and become better and come closer to the Savior. I love this work, I love these people, and I love the Savior. Thanks for all the support you give me and the love you show! I love you all! Have a stellar week!


P.S. I am really going to have to make it up to you because I don't have time for pictures this week so I'll make sure I have tons for y'all next week! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment