Thursday, February 16, 2017

Email #23 - The Book of Mormon

February 13, 2017
Huntsville, Alabama


Family! How are you all? I sure hope you are doing well! So this week was a little slow! Not a whole lot to report on! But I do have something super cool!


My companion and I decided last P-Day that we were going to read the Book of Mormon in a week! Pretty tough right? So we would read it during Personal Study, and then read out loud during Companionship Study, and then during Language Study we would switch to Spanish. So we started last Tuesday morning, and we finished last night! Super cool experience! There are so many amazing things that you pick up when you read it quickly. I love studying it slowly but reading it super fast was also a great experience.  You see the historical part a little better! I really loved it. The Spirit is so strong whenever you read it. The Book of Mormon is the key to helping people come closer to our Savior in the mission field.   You see every day how people feel something different when you read the Book of Mormon with them. It is so amazing!


Thank you so much for all you do! Have a stellar week! Y'all are in my prayers!


Strength and Honor
Elder Noah Featherstone





No comments:

Post a Comment