Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Email #50 - He Lives

August 21, 2017
Montgomery, Alabama


Well this week was a short one huh?! haha! It's been a solid 4 days I think. It's so good to hear how you all are doing! I love hearing about all the great things you all are up to.  These last few days have been a little hectic to be honest.  We had English Class last night and only one person showed up so we are going to be doing a lot of contacting on the streets and at the mall this week.  That's the plan.


Yesterday we were sitting in church and I was thinking a lot about all of you and praying and hoping that you were all doing well and were happy. I started thinking about my future family. I feel that I really have come to know of the truthfulness of this gospel while I've been out here. It's been amazing to testify of the truth of all these things. We were out tracting yesterday and had nothing but doors slammed, and drunk people swearing at us, and I honestly loved it. I love knowing that I'm here testifying of our Savior, and yes I might be ridiculed and disliked, but I am here for the cause of Christ. I am his representative here and I have been called to bring others to the fold of our Savior. It really is amazing. So... back to me sitting in church, I was thinking about everything to come. Thinking about everything to come and of my future generations after me. I really don't want anything other than my kids to stay faithful in this gospel. I want them to know of a surety that Jesus Christ lives. I want them to know that the Priesthood really has been restored to the earth and that we have living prophets in this day and age. I love this gospel. I'm not sure where I would be without it. I know that He lives. I know that we can do anything with the help of our Savior. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that a man can come closer to our Savior by reading that book, than by any other book.


I love you all! I hope you all have a great week. I hope we can all come a little bit closer to our Savior this week and realize that He loves us more than we can comprehend. This is real. It's all real. He will come again and we are preparing for that day. He lives.


Strength and Honor

Elder Noah Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment