Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Email #51 - Listening to the Spirit

August 27, 2017
Montgomery, Alabama


Family! Hey I'm real sorry but I'm going to have to keep this pretty short. This week was pretty darn good! We were in Birmingham on Thursday for a Multi-Zone Conference with Elder Craig C. Christensen of the Seventy. It was amazing. He talked a lot about listening to the Spirit, and always referring to the Spirit in our endeavors. It really was an amazing meeting. That evening afterward, there was a Spanish Fireside for all of the Hispanic members across the mission and it was super great! We were able to go and it was quite amazing! This week in Montgomery has been a lot of insanity! ha! But I'm really sorry I have to keep this one short. I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!


Strength and Honor
Elder Noah Featherstone

President & Sister Sainsbury

Davvvviiiiiiiddddddd

#Doublechinbama

Some Trash

"They see me rollin' they hatin'"

The "Swagmobile" HA! Just made that up! 

*insert announcer from Space Jam* "ELDDDEEEEERR JOHNSONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment