Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Email #52 - We Cannot Wait to Show our Love

Sept 5, 2017
Montgomery, Alabama


Family! It's been a great week. We've been crazy busy but I've loved every minute of it! This is one of those weeks where everything has moved so quickly that I honestly can't remember a whole lot that went on. It's been crazy fast. We were able to do a lot of service this week and it was super great. I have found that service has really become one of my favorite things out here. It always lightens others loads and helps us be able to serve and find joy in service.


I wanted to share a little story with you all. Last night while I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, I was reading a book that was given to me from a member in Huntsville by Grandpa V. I was reading a story about some of Grandpa's last words that he had with one of his friends before he passed away. I was thinking about this story last night as I was staring at the ceiling and realized, I cannot wait to thank all of you for the love and support you have shown me and continue to show me. The relationships that are the most precious to me are the ones I have with my family. Mom and Dad, thank you for the 3 amigo years when it was just the three of us. Greg, Brian, Caleb and Preston thank you for the late night video game competitions and always being there for me. Megan, Kelsey, and Mimi, thank you for always having loving conversations with me when I needed them. Max, Laurel, Millie, and Scotti, thank you for hanging out with me and building forts. Jane, and Rudy, thank you for being a bright light in my life. I can't wait to spend more time with you two. Thank you family! I love you all and I pray you have a great week.

Strength and Honor
"Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"
Elder Noah Featherstone


Service @ the Food Truck in the rain

 My buddy guardian


No comments:

Post a Comment