Thursday, September 28, 2017

Email #55 - Miracles Everywhere

September 25, 2017
Montgomery, Alabama

Dearest Family! I really apologize but I don't have a whole lot of time today. We've got a lot to do! but this week has been pretty darn great! I've loved it! So on Wednesday I said goodbye to Elder Hasleton and I got an elder straight out of the Mexico MTC. His name is Elder Oldham. He is from Spanish Fork, UT. So it's been quite a blast since he got here. When I was in the Trainer Meeting before Transfers, President Sainsbury said to me, "Take your companion out tracting tonight okay?" So we went out tracting on Wednesday night for a while. We tracted for about an hour and a half and didn't have more than a 30 second conversation with anyone. It was a little frustrating. I said to Elder Oldham, "Maybe we should say another prayer." He liked the idea and we said a quick prayer to our Father in Heaven. Afterward we continued tracting and the next door we knocked on opened up and welcomed us in. We taught her about the Restoration. She thoroughly enjoyed it. We have a return appointment with her tonight. So we are really excited for that. It was truly amazing to see how the Lord looks after us and answers our prayers. It's been a great ol' time with Elder Oldham since he has been here! We've seen many miracles this week. 

Everything has been going well! Montgomery is just a great place! I love it! That's about it for the week! Love you all! Have a great week!

Strength and Honor

"Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"

Elder Noah Featherstone

       Elder Braaksma! He is an elder in the district!


Elder Oldham and I at Transfers

No comments:

Post a Comment