Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Email #78 - Keep on Keepin' on

March 5, 2018
Huntsville, Alabama


Family! How is everything? I hope everything has just been fantastic.  
I've heard lots of good things about all that is happening back home.
Makes me super happy to hear about how the Lord is looking after all
of you.


This week was one of those weeks where we've been tested on if we
can keep going and endure. We had a day this week where we had
about 5 appointments set up for the evening and every single one of
them fell through. Our back up plans didn't work either so we just
started knocking the city. So it's definitely been a testimony builder
of continuing on doing the will of the Lord.


We had exchanges with the Elders in the Huntsville Spanish Branch
and that was a riot! I was withan elder that I was with in the MTC. He
is a stud!  We went to the Mall to contact for the last hour of the day
and it was empty... Like bare... So we started talking to the employees
and we had some great chats with them and got a few potentials from
contacting that night. It was a pretty regular week here in the ABM.


Since the beginning of the year, President Sainsbury has challenged
us to memorize the Living Christ and it's been quite an amazing
experience for me. If you have time this week I would recommend
reading over it. It's definitely a powerful testimony from the Apostles
about the Living Christ.


I hope you all have a great week! You're all in my prayers!


I did extremely bad about taking pictures this week so... I'm sorry.
I'll do better this week.  Love you!!!
Strength and Honor


"Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"


Elder Noah Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment