Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Email #96 - Transferred....Again....

July 10, 2018
Attalla, Alabama to ????

Family! I hope you have all had a spectacular week! I've been praying for each of you so I hope you have been able to feel the Lord's love this week. Transfer Calls came last night and I found out that my 6 weeks in Attalla are coming to an end. It's pretty sad but I know the Lord needs me somewhere else. They don't tell us where we are getting transferred to, so I'll have to let you know next week about my new area.

So this week has been another great one. We have had a lot of success! We had a friend at church on Sunday and she loved it. As well we have 2 other friends that are on baptismal date. (If you don't know, the word "investigator" has been taken out of Missionary Work. So it's now "people being taught," but I like "friends" better. So it's been a great week. A lot of things have happened. It's been amazing to see how much the Lord has looked over us in these short 6 weeks in Attalla. It's been a testimony building experience seeing the many miracles that have taken place this week alone.

Well thank you all for the love and support you show me constantly! I love y'all! Have a great week! You're in my prayers!

Strength and Honor

"Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"

Elder Noah Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment