Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Email #3 - Halfway point

August 16, 2016
Provo MTC

FAMILY! Hope you are all doing amazing! and I mean AMAZING!!! So I have almost zero time this week! It's been crazy today! So I'll get right into it. 

Last Tuesday night after I finished emailing you, Elder Andersen was here for the Tuesday evening devotional. It was incredible. Learning from the apostles of the Lord is amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it. It was pretty spectacular! So I also told Dad this but yesterday I had the opportunity to go play the piano for about 30 minutes and it was the GREATEST!!! Such an "ESCAAAPPE" from everything else! It is such a stress reliever to go sit down and just play. So thank you so much for keeping me in piano! I knew I would be grateful for it but not this grateful! It reminded me of sitting down on a school night late with Mom and Dad and just giving them a little concert. Ha I wish I could still do that! 

I was called as the new Zone Leader this week. So I'm still kind of taking it all in but I'm excited. 

So honestly I don't know what else to tell you. We literally just sit in class everyday and learn and learn and learn. Oh I almost forgot what else we do. LEARN!!! In class our teachers don't teach a word of English. The whole thing is in Spanish! So I'm getting good at understanding but speaking is hard with all the conjugations and stuff but it's coming along. 

OHHHHH!!!! I almost forgot!! I went over during CICLO last night with my comp Elder Ham to 4M which is where I heard from the ASL missionaries that Ben Feathy was teaching! I couldn't find him so I decided to ask someone and they said "Oh yeah he is in this room." So I went and looked through the window in the door and there he was! BENNNYYYY!!! Such a stud! So he looked over with this face of confusion not knowing who it was and just did this nice wave like I was a stranger and then you could see it click. He ran over to the door and gave me a massive hug! Ha so good to see him! So the plan is to hook up during lunch and he can come join my companion and I during it. So that should be fun! 

Thanks for everything you are all doing to support me! You guys are the best. Love you so much! Don't have too much fun without me! Love you all! 

Strength and Honor


-Elder Noah Featherstone


​Studies with Elder Ham in the Jail  
Some of the other Elders in the Zone

         Some random missionary that had the same tie on as me! Ha!​
                                                 The Feathy cousins
                                   The Feathy Cousins Name Tags
                                               Elder Little and Elder Hansen!​

No comments:

Post a Comment