Monday, September 5, 2016

Email #6 - Alabama Here I Come!

September 5, 2016
Provo MTC


So... FAMILY! I leave tomorrow morning early for Alabama and I have  a half P-Day today so I don't have a ton of time today. Even less than usual! So this one has to be a little short! But this week was a blast!


We finished up all the basic Spanish classes so now its just speaking and learning more vocab and speaking the language I guess! ha! We had a devotional last night by Chad Lewis who was a player at BYU and he played in the NFL for a few years and he talked about the missionary opportunities he has had in his job as well as those on other teams and such. It was pretty dang cool! Just seeing a few pictures of football made me super happy! I miss it! But I hear that Alabama is doing well! So it is going to be crazy in BAMA!!!!! So pumped to go! LETSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!!  


So this week... hmmm... I can't think of anything super new that I can report on.  Oh! We went and saw "Character of Christ" last night again and it was so inspiring. The talk is incredible and makes you want to do everything you can to be that much better in your life. I love it. I honestly don't have much to tell you cause we just sit in classes. But TOMORROW IT ALL CHANGES!! Super pumped! I'll have more to tell you next week! But I am so grateful for this opportunity that I can go and serve Christ for the next 2 years. This gospel is the greatest and I love it. I had a few missionaries come to me this week that said they would not have been here at the MTC if it weren't for me helping them out and being an example to them these first few weeks. It made me super happy that I could be there for them. But I can't take the credit. The Lord put me in the right place at the right time and gave me the words that they needed to hear. I love the Lord and I am so grateful for all that he has given me. He lives and He is the Savior of the World. Thank you for all your support and the wonderful examples you are to me! Love you all!​​​​​​​​​​​​


Strength and Honor

Elder Noah Featherstone







No comments:

Post a Comment