Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Email #62 - HEYYYOOOO!!!

November 13, 2017
Montgomery Alabama


FAMILIA! QUE PASA?!! First off, Shout out to Brian and Kelsey! I'm super super psyched to hear all about your adventures in AUSTRALIA! That'll be amazing! Y'all are in my prayers!

Soooo... this week was a great one! Elder Oldham and I have been crazy crazy busy! We've been doing a lot of knocking doors and it's been stellar! We were out trying to visit some people the other day and we didn't get any answer at the door. So we were lookin' around seeing who was in the area that we could talk to and there were three ladies standing outside a door a little ways down. We had a great conversation with them and were able to share the Book of Mormon with them. They wanted us to come back so we have another appointment with them tomorrow which should be great! I'm psyched!

This week we've been meeting tons and tons of people. It's been great! We have been biking a TON and it gets absolutely insane on the roads down here! But it's all good. Everytime my thighs start burning cause we've been biking a while I yell to Elder Oldham. "WE'RE GETTING HUGE!!!" hahaha! It's the greatest!

We had an amazing experience on Saturday! We had just the most amazing day planned. We had 6 appointments and we were just super busy. I was psyched! We went to the first appointment at 11. Nothing... Second. nothing. Third....... AHHHH Nothing... All of them fell through. COME ON! I said to Elder Oldham at about 8pm, "We gotta finish strong today!" So we decided to go to Walmart and do some Store Contacting.  We decided we were just going to show everyone in Walmart who the missionaries are! We had 30 minutes. Ready, Set, GO! As we were headed in, we looked over, and WAM! There's one of our investigators Anthony! (We had tried to see him that day but nobody answered.) He is such a STUD! We had a great chat with him! We were able to talk to a few more people too!

On Wednesday's here in good ol' Mo-Town we do some service at what we call The Animal Prison. I'll let you think about what that is;) haha! We saw some pretty cool stuff - The Panthers, Lions, Giraffe's, Elephants, etc. It's so amazing all the things that we have here on this earth. The Plan of Salvation really is God's Plan for us. It's amazing how flawless it is. This gospel is pure! I love it so much!

Can I just say again, The Book of Mormon is true! We were knocking some doors and I looked down at the Book of Mormon in my hands and I just got a smile on my face. This work is amazing. The Book of Mormon is true and has so much power.

I hope y'all finna have a great week! LES QUIERO FAMILY!!!
--
Strength and Honor

"Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"

Elder Noah Featherstone
District Selfie with the one and only..... ELDER SULLIVAN

Montgomery Zone Conference with YA BOYZ

Post Zone Conference Selfie 

Gettin' hauled off at the Animal Prison #cleaningcrew

Elders Braaskma y Featherstone


No comments:

Post a Comment