Monday, March 6, 2017

Email #25 - #ExpectMiracles

February 27, 2017
Huntsville to Birmingham, Alabama


Familyyyyyyy!!! How are you all doing? I sure hope well! So this week has been CRAZYYYYY!!!!  II'll start right from the top! How's that? Sound good?


Ok, so last Monday we had one last District Nerf Gun War with everyone in my District! It was super fun and pretty insane! We spent that evening visiting some of the investigators and members and saying goodbye to them... Man.... I hate goodbyes. I thought it would get easier but I guess not... So that was Monday.


Tuesday we spent a lot of time following up with people we had tracted into and saying goodbye some more. Wednesday came and we were up at about 5:30 am to finish packing and get headed on the road to Birmingham from Huntsville! Then we had Transfers and Elder Krupa and I went to work! It's been a blast with him! I've completely loved it! He is from Idaho Falls and he came out with me into the mission so we have both been out about 7 months now. Pretty crazy how fast time flies!


Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we did a lot of finding because we got transferred into this area together so we don't know anyone and I guess the Elders before us passed on everyone that they were teaching so we have been finding and visiting members a lot these last few days!


Sunday! Yesterday we were both trying to figure out how we were going to find people to teach and how to find investigators and then we went to church. We were introducing ourselves to all the members of the Branch and we met a Less Active who hasn't come in a while but she came yesterday and brought her boyfriend who is a non-member. We got his contact information and set up an appointment to teach him this week! So that was a miracle to see that God answers our prayers and knows our needs. Our focus this transfer is to expect miracles. To do our best and know that He will be looking out for us and that we should expect miracles if we are doing what we should be. It has been a really cool focus these last few days because it helps you look outside and see how God is blessing you.


It's been super good so far here in the Lorna Branch! I've loved it! The members here are so kind and loving. I've learned to love the people here in Alabama so much and especially the Hispanic people! They are the greatest! Thank you for all you do! Love you all so much! Have a great week! #expectmiracles
Strength and Honor

Elder Noah Featherstone
One of my good Mission friends Elder Cluff and I at Transfers

Some of the Lorna Ninos 


Elder Krupa and I Ft. Walgreens Security Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment