Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Email #90 - Getting Soaked and Getting Transferred

May 29, 2018
Huntsville, Alabama to ???


Family! I'm really sorry but I have like zero time this week to email. Long story, but transfer calls got delayed until last night and I have today to pack. Also we were out biking on Sunday evening and as I was biking home with Elder Briggs, the rear axel of my bike snapped... haha! So we are trying to figure that out as well before I get transferred.  I'm going to give 3 quick points that describe the week.

1) We started the 40 Day Fast here in the Byrd Springs Ward and they are all over it! It's been super super cool to see how the ward has just jumped on this idea and is giving it their all. It's been incredible!

2) Sunday night we were biking home and my axel broke like I mentioned earlier. My bike was just not working very well so we kept riding and by the time we got home I knew something was going on. We took apart my bike and the axel comes out in 2 parts! haha! I was amazed that the tire didn't fall off while I was riding. Definitely a miracle! As we were riding home as well, we got caught in the Tropical Storm... haha! I had to ring out my tie when we got back. We looked like we just got out of a pool.

3) Last night we had a really cool experience knocking until the end of the night. It was about 8:45 and we were about to start walking home when on the last door of the night an elderly lady opened up. We chatted with her for a few minutes and it was amazing to see how she opened up when we told her how there is a living prophet today. She committed to read the Book of Mormon. It was amazing.

Anyways! I hope you all have a great week! You're in my prayers! I hope we were all able to remember those that have come before us allowing us to be free in the United States and that we will continue to remember them.

Strength and Honor

"Shall we not go on in so great a cause?"

Elder Noah Featherstone



No comments:

Post a Comment